• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ilike
HI, I´m new here and this is my first icon I have ever created. Please comment and rate!

Keywords:
Handle,Blackpig,Demonic
Contents

BTNHand (Icon)

Reviews
20:30, 14th Jun 2011 Frankster: Looks very pixaleated, untidy and just bad. The icon either looks like heavy copy and paste or just horrible shrink. The style of the icons does not even fit into Wc3. I don't see any possibilities for you to...

M

20:30, 14th Jun 2011
Frankster:

Looks very pixaleated, untidy and just bad.
The icon either looks like heavy copy and paste or just horrible shrink.
The style of the icons does not even fit into Wc3.
I don't see any possibilities for you to improve this piece.
Read tutorials and guide-lines. And most important: The Resource Section rules.
Rejected. If you improve this icon, PM me and I reopen this thread. do not multi-upload resources.

Level 9
Looks like a golden hand.
I think it has too much contrast, and the color isn't just right (if it's not supposed to be made of gold).
Also, is the hand holding something?

Level 7
It kinda looks like the hand was tapping a log :D Dunno, +1 to all the commenters. Too much contrast and the colours dont quite work. Nice try anyways :)