• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGolden

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I wanted to make a good icon and i did my best at makeing something worth dowloading, this is a golden pipe type of thing, it could be used for many things, such as... units (golden footy) spells (golden touch) or UI (gold amount). please leave tips and comments :)

Keywords:
Gold, Golden.
Contents

BTNGolden (Icon)

Reviews
09:01, 21st Sep 2011 Pyramidhe@d: I dont know what you are trying to achieve here.

M

09:01, 21st Sep 2011
Pyramidhe@d: I dont know what you are trying to achieve here.

Level 30
To represent a golden ray, you will need to use a LOT of white and dark colors, since gold reflects light in a superior way. Also, the yellow glow behind the ray ruins the feeling of icon. Try with shape that will actually fit into an icon, and go with better shading and more, more, more highlights.