• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGhostBox

A box haunted by ghosts :).
Idea from asailant. (hope you like how it turned out)

Credit me if you use it in a map.
Don't edit my icons without my permission.
Feedback and suggestions for improvement please. :)

Updates:
-made the ghosts spookier and more transparent, also changed the colours of two of them.
-Changed some minor highlights and added some more spookiness to the whole icon.
-Removed some of the "spookiness" to show the box more.
-Removed some stuff and made the ghosts more transparent, also rotated the box.
-Increased the Colorization in almost everything in the icon.

Keywords:
ghosts, haunted, spooky, resident evil, white, purple, burst, box, chest, undead, scary, horror, thriller
Contents

BTNGhostBox (Icon)

Reviews
19th jun 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Useful

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
The purple is fine nonetheless, its just now that i notice this, the spirits faces are kinda funny looking if i may say? Maybe make them a little scaryer? Also, make the spirits more transparent as they are invisible in modern life, but not too transparent so that we can actually see them.

Level 25
The purple is fine nonetheless, its just now that i notice this, the spirits faces are kinda funny looking if i may say? Maybe make them a little scaryer? Also, make the spirits more transparent as they are invisible in modern life, but not too transparent so that we can actually see them.

Yea, i thought of that as well, they doesn't look scary, more like a kid's toybox. I'll see what i can do. Thanks.

Level 25
Looks some-what better, but put some highlights on the chest, and show the ghosts a little more.

Bah, this is starting to get complicated. Pyra asks me to show more of the box, so i lowered the opacity of the "blast" from the chest as well as the ghosts in order to make it more visible, but i think it will look better with more highlights and less transparancy, so don't know what i should do know :/