• Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.

BTNFlail

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A spiked ball type of flail. Standard issue. Mostly used by Knights and in arena fights.

Update 1:
-Added some shading
-Added some shine to the spiked ball

Update 2:
-Sharpened the whole icon

Be a sugarpie and give credits if you use this resource in your project.

Keywords:
Flail, morning star, mace, scepter, knight, arena
Contents

BTNFlail (Icon)

Reviews
23:50, 21st Jul 2014 Sin'dorei300: Useful.
Level 7
Well all is ok. U can decorate the handle with leather and stud. Also if u want other headaches, the shine on the ball makes it look like it is made from plastic and the spikes look a little soft.

Level 24
Well all is ok. U can decorate the handle with leather and stud. Also if u want other headaches, the shine on the ball makes it look like it is made from plastic and the spikes look a little soft.

The handle I will think about :)
About it being plastic... Hmm I'm not sure, but I think I can make the spikes sharper.

Heinvers said:
The handle is barely noticeable as of now.

I would call that perspective, hence why the ball is much bigger than what it would be if it was just hanging down from the handle.

Sin'dorei300 said:
Make it a bit sharper.

The icon in general or the spikes? I assume you mean in general and sure, I'll give it a go.

Level 24
The icon in general.
Also, the chain could use more shading but it works.

Yeah I know. But damn it was hard to decide when to stop. I had a version where I completely overdid the shading on the chain.
So I decided to upload a version with lesser shading, because it's easier to add than to take away :)

Anyway. The icon has been updated with sharpen.

Edit:
I can try to work a bit more on the chain shading.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 36
I like it. Good framing/posture (is it really "posture" if it's not a humanoid?), good colors, uncommon subject matter... Perhaps my only gripe is the overall... 'darkness'? of the icon. Just seems a bit more "realistic" and "gritty" and "medieval-y", rather than the bright&contrasted cartooniness of Wc3.

But that being said, I still like it.