• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNFingerOfDeath

Please, give me credit if you use. xD

Keywords:
archimonde, demon, witch, lion, finger, death, thunder, storm, red, pain, hand, orc, ultimate, kill, rips, inside, out
Contents

BTNFingerOfDeath (Icon)

Reviews
00:57, 3rd Apr 2010 enjoy: Looks nice.
Level 22
I love it, it completely describes Finger of Death in itself and i like the lightning effects they look very unusual i have only one piece of advice for this one make the finger more engulfed in lightning right now it looks like the lightning is fired from behind the finger

Level 10
It's great. I don't know, but somehow you just blow my mind with thease redish icons. =)

Please keep up the good work.

Level 10
So much better than Blizzard's FoD icon... :thumbs_up:

Sadly, in icon-size, the hand is a bit unclear. I'd recommend looking at Blizzard's other icons with hands (Chain Lightning, Control Magic, etc.) and see what you can do to improve that aspect.

Also: your keywords have "witch" and "lion" but not "archimonde"? For shame.