• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDeathBlossom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey my first icon.

I hope you all enjoy it. It's a death blossom, could be used as an ability or herb or whatever your imagination want's it to do :) Hope this is useful.

Please comment and rate.
If used feel free to credit me, however it's not necassary.

-Somnium

Keywords:
Flower, Alch, Alchemistry, Death Blossom, Death, Blossom, Assassin, Ninja, Poition, Ingrediant.
Contents

BTNDeathBlossom (Icon)

Reviews
13:21, 13th Jul 2009 zombie2279: A very simple piece, but the concept has potential. I unfortunately lack the knowledge to name parts of a flower english, but it altogether needs more details added. Add veins and work on adding more colors and...

M

13:21, 13th Jul 2009
zombie2279: A very simple piece, but the concept has potential. I unfortunately lack the knowledge to name parts of a flower english, but it altogether needs more details added. Add veins and work on adding more colors and shadings/highlights afterwards. Use a reference picture if it helps.

9:09, 16th Jul 2009
zombie2279: No changes made, rejected until updated.

Level 5
does look good for 1st icon, tho the petals and whatnot are kinda floating, looks more like a blossom symbol than an actual blossom flower/plant? mebe a bit of colour variation would be nice? but w/e looks good now XD

Level 8
It's actually meant to be more of a symbol than the actual thing. Am used to guild wars and their style of icons, and i think their are more symbols than the actualy thing. But hey i don't mind what you think, aslong as you like it :)

-Somnium

Level 5
yer i figured it was more symbolic :p i only suggested the colour if it was actually supposed to look like a flower, as it is its a good representation of what its ment to represent, if that makes any english >< (its been a long weekend)

ps: i do like it!!!