• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCallHelp

Villagers often run and call guards in campaigns and maps, so I thought I'd make an icon for that. Could be used as a 'call for help' spell, or in the icon for quests that require you to rescue scared villagers.

Please give credits if you use it in your map, thank you.

Update: Hope the hair's better now.

Keywords:
villager, male, villagermale, call, for, help, scream, critter, man, taunt, silence, crazy guy
Contents

BTNCallHelp (Icon)

Reviews
16:36, 2nd Sep 2009 Dan van Ohllus: The hair has an odd definition that gives more like a fluffy brown cotton candy look. You should experiment with the hair drawing techniques (there are tutorials for it) and then fix his hair to look more natural...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

16:36, 2nd Sep 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
The hair has an odd definition that gives more like a fluffy brown cotton candy look. You should experiment with the hair drawing techniques (there are tutorials for it) and then fix his hair to look more natural.

I like the idea with the "Call for help" ability though.

oh_snap: Rejected until Updated.

enjoy: Could be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.