• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBladestorm

A little inspiration from the original icon =)

bladestorm.png

bladestorm2.png

bladestorm3.png

bladestorm7.png

~Berz

Keywords:
storm, blade, spin, master, turn, sweep, hack, slash
Contents

BTNBladestorm (Icon)

Reviews
13:57, 14th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Good work. Shamefully, the blade is out of perspective and the swing effect takes up too much space in comparison to sword. 3,5.

M

13:57, 14th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Good work. Shamefully, the blade is out of perspective and the swing effect takes up too much space in comparison to sword. 3,5.

Level 8
I think this might be yours best yet dude. Nice work on it, I like the detail on the sword :)

Not really anything bad to say about it really :) Well the only thing you could imporve is as Panda said, the wave behind it. Right now it looks like it's travelling to the side :D Still nice though :)

Level 9
This is not only a great icon, but one that is very useful and will most likely find much use in plenty of maps. Plus, it looks better to me in that first one (the original) but that's just my opinion. 5/5 Highly Recommended