• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBladeStorm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Blade Storm

Blade Master ultimate Ability.. didnt see a lot of new Blade Storm...

Version 0.1 Added alot to the tornado

Version 0.2 added a spin effect and fixed the top of the tornado

Version 0.3 i made lots of minor changes

Version 0.4 more black on the tornado

Version 0.5 added some white :p

Keywords:
Blade Storm, Blade Master, Sword, Weapon, Tornado, Wind.
Contents

BTNBladeStorm (Icon)

Reviews
09:45, 16th Nov 2009 Pyramidhe@d: Well it looks erratic. I think you put the motion blur on the blade too strong so it is making the whole sword and the blur look like a random scribble. The top isnt too good either. i should be seeing some sort of a...

M

09:45, 16th Nov 2009
Pyramidhe@d: Well it looks erratic. I think you put the motion blur on the blade too strong so it is making the whole sword and the blur look like a random scribble. The top isnt too good either. i should be seeing some sort of a mouth of a vortex. perhaps change the angle of the whole tornado a bit? You could look up Looney Toons and the Tasmanian Devil for an exaggerated tornado, see if that would help you in anyway.

21st Nov 2009
No changes made