• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAzshara

It feels like I'm pixeling a lot of night elves, but I have a page with all my icons arranged by races, and nightelves are somehow still lacking.. so I went ahead and done another night elf icon. Not sure how useful this is since there doesn't seem to be a model of Azshara, added alternate incase that might find some use instead.

Edit: I needed a different variation of this icon, or thought that I needed it, so I made some alternatives and decided to update them here.

Process gif:
vbkTeXa.gif

256x256:
dnsxO5t.png
Contents

BTNAzshara (Icon)

BTNAzsharaBloodElf (Icon)

BTNAzsharaGreen (Icon)

BTNAzsharaVampire (Icon)

BTNAzsharaVampireBlack (Icon)

BTNHeroAzshara (Icon)

BTNHeroAzsharaGreen (Icon)

Reviews
Warseeker
Great work as always.
San
San
Interesting shape. You could've used a darker shade of purple instead of black line, it's distracting once I've noticed them.
Level 22
Interesting shape.
You could've used a darker shade of purple instead of black line, it's distracting once I've noticed them.

Was keeping palette consistent with my other icons, like Tyrande white. I always test these ingame and since I have a 16:9 display monitor the icon gets somewhat blurred and it looks fine to me ingame.
Majority of people have 16:9 monitors so I don't think it's enough of a issue for me to bother fixing it.