• Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.

BTNAzshara

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
It feels like I'm pixeling a lot of night elves, but I have a page with all my icons arranged by races, and nightelves are somehow still lacking.. so I went ahead and done another night elf icon. Not sure how useful this is since there doesn't seem to be a model of Azshara, added alternate incase that might find some use instead.

Edit: I needed a different variation of this icon, or thought that I needed it, so I made some alternatives and decided to update them here.

Process gif:

256x256:
Contents

BTNAzshara (Icon)

BTNAzsharaBloodElf (Icon)

BTNAzsharaGreen (Icon)

BTNAzsharaVampire (Icon)

BTNAzsharaVampireBlack (Icon)

BTNHeroAzshara (Icon)

BTNHeroAzsharaGreen (Icon)

Reviews
W
Great work as always.
San
San
Interesting shape. You could've used a darker shade of purple instead of black line, it's distracting once I've noticed them.

Scias

Icon Reviewer
Level 15
Interesting shape.
You could've used a darker shade of purple instead of black line, it's distracting once I've noticed them.

Was keeping palette consistent with my other icons, like Tyrande white. I always test these ingame and since I have a 16:9 display monitor the icon gets somewhat blurred and it looks fine to me ingame.
Majority of people have 16:9 monitors so I don't think it's enough of a issue for me to bother fixing it.