• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNAzshara

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Just another warcraft 3 icon .. I know there's no Azshara model here ....

I'm not satisfied in this icon , I don't know what is wrong ...

Large Image :
226275-albums8083-picture96689.png

Keywords:
Azshara, Ashenvale, Night Elf, High Elf, Quel'dorei, Elf, Kal'dorei, Queen, Chaos, Evil, Kalimdor, Sundering, HighBorne, Female, Sexy, Sex, Naga, Godd
Contents

BTNAzshara (Icon)

Reviews
15:20, 13th Apr 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Perhaps try to slightly zoom out to display some of her body, it will give a better expression on her face due to zooming out hiding the little mistakes. Cheeks are a little too much overshaded, and they make her...

M

15:20, 13th Apr 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Perhaps try to slightly zoom out to display some of her body, it will give a better expression on her face due to zooming out hiding the little mistakes. Cheeks are a little too much overshaded, and they make her look like a drow or an undead rather than a Night elf. Lips are small and too tightly drawn, they should be bigger to be anatomically correct and also, who doesn't like a duckface female character? The chin should also be rounder to give her face a softer look (if you don't want her to be too "softy", you can always adjust her eyebrows to give her that famous slightly angry look). And at last, that strain of hair on her left side of her forehead should either be longer to cover up some of her face/eyes or removed - it doesn't look right on 64x64. Personally, I'd love to see the tattoo a little bigger as well.

Even tho this icon doesn't have a fitting resource, ladder or external, I'll approve this if you work a little more on it. For now, it's on "Needs Fix".

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Great icon!

One thing I noticed, about her right front, top, viewer perspective: her front seems to be too big and to be slightly too 'long' into the back, if you understand.
Also, maybe reduce the shading under the single strand, it seems too strong for me, in comparison to the light source and the glancing middle front.