• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNArmyForestCamoflauge

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first icon I have ever created. It is for a modern warfare / army game. Icons are forest camoflauge. I spent 5 minutes messing with an airbrush and a blur tool to create this and I hope it helps atleast one person here.

Only structural and helpful abuse if any at all.

UPDATE-

1.1 Taken advice in and defined colors, slightly better quality now.
1.2 Added a more realistic-ish skin rather than a blurry background over the top and made it translucent to define the colors more and make it look a bit more proffesional.

Keywords:
Modern, Warfare, Forest, Camoflauge, Camo, War, Soldier, Soldiers
Contents

BTNArmyForestIcon (Icon)

Reviews
18:19, 23rd Mar 2008 Werewulf: Things like this are not acceptable, its a simple texture. Its poorly defined and basic, rejected.

M

18:19, 23rd Mar 2008
Werewulf: Things like this are not acceptable, its a simple texture. Its poorly defined and basic, rejected.