• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNApocalypsej2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello there, people ...

I was just bored so I made this apocalypse icon from scratch which is also my first icon ever.

//: Updated - Better explosion and apocalypse-like soil and sky.

///: For some damn reason it turned incredibly blurry and looks even crappier than the icon before. I don't intend to inspect what caused it and I ask moderators to reject this, thanks.

Keywords:
apocalypse, meteor, rain, asteroid, swarm, fire, flame, fireball, boom, inferno, armageddon
Contents

BTNApocalypsej2 (Icon)

Reviews
15:33, 19th Jul 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Everything looks so blurred out. Fix this. Also, post a big pic.

M

15:33, 19th Jul 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Everything looks so blurred out. Fix this. Also, post a big pic.

Level 4
Show some wips from your work as first icon.
I do not have any. :/
I didn't know I should.

Obviosly CnP...

No, nothing like that.

Everybody said:

Sorry. I'll try to not make it so next time.
Same with the crater&stuff.

Thanks for replies, I will remake it completely soon.

//: Edit. So I was like almost done but I forgot about the WIP. And I tried to take pics from the previous frames (I work in gimp) and it all fucked up and all the progress is lost. So excuse me but I'll no go and jump out of the fucking window. NERDRAGEEEEEE.

Last edited: