• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bronze dragon- Rider and undead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi.
i was wondering if anyone could make a model/skin for a bronze dragon WITH a captain on the back riding it, as well as a bronze dragon that is dead.. well undead

and yes i will mention you in my campaign credits cos im not a total cheeparse

cheers in advance, Freelance :wgrin:
The Tempest lord:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 1
ok...quick overview ummm lets see
-- I (freelance) am making a campaign "Sir Godrics Epic" and "Sir Godrics Epic II" and i require a bronze dragon with a captain riding it and an undead bronze dragon model and cos i dont know how to make models i ask of others to aid me in this quest/epic/saga/ whatever you wish to call it, the model maker will be credited/thanked/rewarded (whats a good reward..ill think of a reward)--
--OVERVIEW COMPLETE--

those are my reasons ^^

ok...quick overview ummm lets see
-- I (freelance) am making a campaign "Sir Godrics Epic" and "Sir Godrics Epic II" and i require a bronze dragon with a captain riding it and an undead bronze dragon model and cos i dont know how to make models i ask of others to aid me in this quest/epic/saga/ whatever you wish to call it, the model maker will be credited/thanked/rewarded (whats a good reward..ill think of a reward)--
--OVERVIEW COMPLETE--

those are my reasons ^^

Well, we want to see screenshots or the crowd won't even start working for you.

Level 1
ok a pic... :fp:
:fp:
:fp:
:fp: ................ Bronze dragon with captain.JPG

not the biggest pic in the world but nothings perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.