• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Broken World Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Blizzard did it again ....

A few months ago I was working on a RPG Ive created about 5 years ago to update it.
All of a sudden one time (from about hundred times) I opened the Reforged World Editor everything looked normal until I searched a specific trigger. It worked in game but I wanted to change a small thing in this trigger but to my suprise it was GONE. Well, not gone at all but hidden and until today I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO IT ON MY OWN MAP!!!

And it wasnt the only trigger as Ive discovered over the months. Many triggers were hidden or plain deleted out of nowhere and I am not able to "unhide" the ones that are still there ...
Whole folder in my trigger options are empty ...

AND NOW BLIZZARD DID IT AGAIN:

I wanted to change some spells in my map because I found a bug and while doing so (WHILE WORKING ON IT) I changed some icons and went to another spell to change the icon on this, too.

But here it comes ...

The whole option to change icons disappeared everywhere ...
I am not able to change any spell icons from now on and at this point I am giving up creating maps because for no reason, Blizzard changed the World Editor too and ruined sooo much.

See the screenshot shows how I am not able to change the icon for example.
buggiest editor shit ever.png

Level 6
I found a solution to my own problem:

For some reason the art was hidden in the World Editor as I just stated above.

The fix is:

When you open the Object Editor in the left upper corner there is the "View" tab next to the "File" tab. For some random reason Art was disabled in the drop down menu for the "View" tab ...

just enable it back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.