• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Broken Steel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Frunzbob
This is Broken Steel, a map that is based mostly on "Resident Evil: Extinction" and "Fallout 3". If you like zombies, searching in deserts and reloading your weapon...... DOWNLOAD THIS NOW!

Write "Singleplayer" when the level has started to play with both Soldiers!

Credits go to:
Joakim Svenson (Ideas, development and beta testing)
Philip Olofsson (Development, bug fixing)
Illidan(Evil)X (Street Light, Attack Helicopter)
Olofmoleman (Republic Ship)
Skrab (Police Car)
Buster (Palm, Firepit Fx)
HappyTauren (Medkit)
Thrikodius (Ammo)
BlackSebastian (Buildings)
Kofi_Banan (Crane)

Hope you enjoy this awsome zombie slaughter game!
Btw I'm soooo chocked that I could keep under 4mb, it's awsome!

Keywords:
Reload, weapon, shoot, multiplayer, zombies, desert, resident, evil, extintion, fallout, abomination, awsome, Broken, Steel, conny, bengtsson
Contents

Broken Steel (Map)

Reviews
20:49, 16th Jul 2009 PurplePoot: Somewhat entertaining, but the terrain is rather bland and the game becomes bland too after a while. Could use some obvious objectives (in the shorter term).

M

20:49, 16th Jul 2009
PurplePoot: Somewhat entertaining, but the terrain is rather bland and the game becomes bland too after a while. Could use some obvious objectives (in the shorter term).

Level 8
Wow, this game is really hard. It's like there is no end to that sea of zombies, and then I run out of ammo -.-. By the way, the Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave models look very well, just like in Fallout.

I'll rate this game a 3/5. It's a fine game but it gets boring after a while.

Level 8
Yea I know what you're talking about..... when I play singleplayer I don't think it's that funny, I think it almost requires another player. Then I think it works really good.

Though I don't know if you played MP or SP, mabye you would of thought it got boring nonetheless. Thanks for the comment though.

Of course it would be more fun in multiplayer. It is also harder in singlepalyer, since you need to keep an eye on 2 guys. But i think this is better to be played via LAN instead of via battle.net since you can only play it with 2.

Level 3
this map is really cool, but there is one thing i dont like.....what happens when you die???
and that jet at the begining looks awesome!!