• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Bridge Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys, i am trying to import Stone Bridge and i can't seem to find out how i can make it walkable properly, i found only how to do make units walk under it..because i can't import it to another existing wc3 default bridge, as it is reversed by 90 degrees from all normal bridges..i also tried with invisibile bridge, but how can i link the invisible bridge? i can walk until half of the bridge and after that i can't go over..even if i put them close to each other and ctrl PgUp for lifting..

Last edited:
Level 12
pathing - is walkable true/false is the field which decides whether units will move on top of things.

as for the actual pathing, to make the bridge let units walk over water etc. you need to change the pathing - pathing texture and pathing - pathing texture (dead)

p.s. You can press p in the world editor to see the pathing after you've placed the bridge, this way you'll know whether or not your bridge is working

Level 14
Also make sure it is a destructible or it won’t be walkable. You can always set its pathing to NONE and use your own pathing blockers to make sure you can’t walk off the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.