1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have a new contest going on right now! Join the 11th Music Contest! You are to make a Cinematic modern sound-track for this contest, so come and compete with other people for fun.
    Dismiss Notice

Breaker

Submitted by Gyrosphinx
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A simple edit I made, probably belong in the substandard-section, but might be useful.

The wrap near the shoulders is a bit of a mess, the bandit torso is just... awful.

Anyway, use as you see fit.

Update 1: Altered the hammer a bit, making the head larger, and the tip "sharper". What do you guys think?
Contents

Breaker (Model)

Breaker_portrait (Model)

1. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hammer needs to be a bit more cartoonish, so it fits Warcraft style.

2. infrenus

infrenus

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I like that one, its simple as you said but looks like some sort of mercenary that is between the bandit model and the Footman. As mentioned above, I'd maybe resize the hammer a bit to make it more noticeable ingame while being moved around. Also I suggest using one of Usimajas optimized models for it; with them you can make it only use one model as the portrait is build in.

3. HerrDave

HerrDave

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I like it :)

Looks like a heavy bandit or a low-tier paladin, good job man!

4. pleasancer benediction

pleasancer benediction

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great work. Suggestion: a bigger hammer would be nice. It looked like the hammer that you use for hammering a nail.

5. Gyrosphinx

Gyrosphinx

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I wanted the unit to use a more realistic type of warhammer, so that is why it looks the way it looks. The smaller head helps puncturing armor.

6. Diegoit

Diegoit

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wow, really nice

7. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The head just adds the weight and is used for knocking people silly. It doesn't actually puncture armor. The spiky bit at the end is what puncture armor with the help of the weight on the opposite end (works a bit like a battle axe).

8. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's a very neat alternative human infantry model for those in the market for a rougher aesthetic. I agree with everyone saying the hammer is too realistic for Warcraft 3. I get that you were aiming for a realistic aesthetic, but Warcraft 3 doesn't abide by those rules, and the result is a horrid clash of styles that leaves everyone unsatisfied. I recommend bumping it up to the cartoonish standards of the game. The only other change I would suggest trying out is maybe playing around with the type of helmet he wears (there are a lot of interesting medieval helmets out there, and very few of them are represented in Warcraft 3 - a bucket style helmet, or a half-helm, could look cool). Good work!

9. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    A neat infantry alternative to the Footman or the Bandits! I'm with Deolrin on this, largely.

10. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The changes are quite nice. I think it already looks much better, the one thing you could further improve is make the handle very slightly thicker. But all in all it looks solid now. :thumbs_up:

11. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The fact that the hammer is too dark also makes it blend in too much with the background.

12. The Grey

The Grey

Resources:
    Resources:
    This model is epicc dude i love it very usefull for evrysingle map
    I would love to see a spell casting animation would make it even better
    8.5\10