• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Brain Bomb!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, I am intermediate modder and I have a problem. I am working on an Art of Defense map where if ANYONES town hall is destroyed, then the game is over. Peeps like the map, but when anyone cancels construction of a town hall structure, the game counts it like the building died and the game ends. Here is the defeat trigger:

Event:
A unit owned by Player 1-8 dies.

Condition:
Triggering unit is a town-hall-type unit equal to true

Event:
Defeat Player 1-8

I have messed with other triggers trying to remove the town hall when cancelling construction or making the condition:

Triggering unit is a town-hall-type unit equal to true AND triggering unit is not equal to cancelled structure.

But each time it does not work and game ends when town hall is cancelled. Can someone give me a fresh perspective on how to get this done. I cannot figure out how to do it.

Level 27
Just make whenever a townhall enters the map (That means he is being build) he is set to a variable 'Townhall' and then do

Event:
When a unit of player 1-8 dies

Condition
Unit equal to the variable Townhall

Action
Defeat player 1-8

(Althought how the hell would you do the first event? and the action? as far as i know player 1-8 can't be selected and you should use 'Player Group - Pick all players in the group all players' or something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.