• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bow of undeath

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A undead sequel to my nightelf bow, maybe somone could use this?

i just made these because of lackthereof on the hive.

Keywords:
Bow, skull, bones, undead, ziggurut, Skin, Wood, Ranged, Attachment, Medieval, ikillforeyou, Evil, death, blight, Blighted, Haunted, Silvermoon
Contents

Bow of undeath (Model)

Reviews
16:07, 19th Nov 2009 DonDustin: the skull looks a bit stretched at some areas and it would look much better with the SkeletonOrc texture

M

16:07, 19th Nov 2009
DonDustin: the skull looks a bit stretched at some areas and it would look much better with the SkeletonOrc texture

looks great, and yes, there should be more bows here at the hive.

but two suggestions:
1) change something with the skeleton head, the eyes look stretched (but I think that you can't see it very well ingame top view.)
2) maybe you can add spike-like things at the 4 bow-ends. It doesn't look finished with the ends.

+rep for useful model!