• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bow

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
i had wondered why no one did something like this yet so i did it. a bow attachment and item! now girls can have the latest styling bow!.

this item is taken from the wood bundle object and altered to fit on model head although it doesn’t work right on all the models it works very well without any real problems.

if i did anything bad plz let me know but i believe this is good enough to be an attachment.

(the portrait is the item and the model is the attachment)

Keywords:
Bow, Ribbon, Style
Contents

Bow (Model)

Bow (Model)

Reviews
23:34, 21st Jun 2011 Frankster: Just a too simple rip without any further improvement to usability. The attachment bow, if attached is 10 feet above the head and the item model just looks out of place as if there is only a bunch of particles...

M

23:34, 21st Jun 2011
Frankster:

Just a too simple rip without any further improvement to usability.
The attachment bow, if attached is 10 feet above the head and the item model just looks out of place as if there is only a bunch of particles.
Rejected.
If you find some time to approve this model PM me and I'll unlock this thread again. DO NOT multi-upload the same resource.