• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Bounty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I've been trying to make a bounty system on my map,

Since I have no idea how to get bounties to work, I know it's like this:

The bounty stats are inside the Custom Units, under Stats.

However if not hostile bounty is not given, so what I did was:

bounty.jpg

Yet it does not work. Anything I'm missing/made mistakes on?

Level 9
Why don't you do the trigger that says:

Pick every player in (allunits) and do actions:
Player/Set flag on or something/ Gives bounty for (Picked Player)

That should make every unit give bounty, only if the unit is playing(it works if it is a computer unit that was set on map options, or if there is a player using that slot

Bye

Level 12
A Real Answer

• Bounty
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Player((Integer A)))
How could something so small be so confusing? Just because it is. :xxd:

Add that trigger and you're set. Also, to change the amount of bounty awarded for killing a specific unit, just go to the object editor and change the line: Stats - Gold Bounty Awarded - Base. You can also give lumber bounty by changing Stats - Lumber bounty Awarded - Base. If you don't know what the number of dice/sides per die is, it's basically something to randomize your gold/lumber bounty between numbers according to the amount of die and sides per die. Higher integers for both of those lines means more random gold gain. :thumbs_up:

Level 4
  • Bounty
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Player((Integer A)))
How could something so small be so confusing? Just because it is. :xxd:

Add that trigger and you're set. Also, to change the amount of bounty awarded for killing a specific unit, just go to the object editor and change the line: Stats - Gold Bounty Awarded - Base. You can also give lumber bounty by changing Stats - Lumber bounty Awarded - Base. If you don't know what the number of dice/sides per die is, it's basically something to randomize your gold/lumber bounty between numbers according to the amount of die and sides per die. Higher integers for both of those lines means more random gold gain. :thumbs_up:

That's exactly what I was trying to say but I didn't put it the right way I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.