• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Bounty (Neutral Passive) Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi there,

After following a tutorial I've attempted to create neutral passive units on my map which give bounty using a trigger. The blasted rabbits simply refuse though!

Events
Map Initialization
Conditions
Actions
Player - Turn Gives bounty On for Neutral Passive

I've set for testing purposes the bounty yield on a rabbit to 1 gold.

Yet when I (Player 1) kill one, no bounty is given. I've replaced Neutral Passive with Player 12 and created some rabbits in their name and funnily enough - They give bounty.

Is there a reason why Neutral Passive units can't give bounty? And is there a way around this?

Thanks

Level 10
They arent giving bounty becuase there not your enemy lol, luv the fuzzy rabbits. Serously though thats why, only when enemies are killed does bounty come into play.

Level 2
I've made a trigger that on gamestart converts all units of player Neutral Passive to player Neutral Extra. It worked fine and I'm getting bounty, thanks :). When I click on them it still shows up a red cursor and red unit... circle selection thing - But it's a good enough compromise.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.