• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a trigger with bounty, but the bounty doesn't appear.

My trigger is (some other parts were added for map convenience)

Event —
Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds

Conditions —

Action —
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Player - Add 80 to (Picked player) Current gold
Player - Add 100 to (Picked player) Current lumber
Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Picked player)

That trigger should activate bounty but for some reason, the bounty is not recieved. Can someone tell me how to activate bounty?

Level 3
Ok what I meant was:

I used that trigger to make sure that the bounty would be given, but it wasn't. Like, when ever I kill a unit, I will not recieve gold. Is there something wrong I am doing with this trigger?

Level 13
If the other two actions are functioning properly (which they should) it's not a trigger related problem.

You should check if the unit has a bounty set in the object editor, cause you need to set the bounty to a unit type in order to receive it offcourse.

Level 3
Code:
Bounty
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Picked player)

That should do it.

-Av3n

Thanks, that looks very simple and hard-to-ruin.
*edit: Scratch that, it still doesn't work for some reason... is there something in GamePlay Constants and something on the unit that makes it give the bounty (other than the bounty amount)?

Warnicro, thanks, but um... I already knew that part (it's just changing it that's a b****), though I never thought that gold and wood adding could interfere lol.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Simple
ALL PLAYERS is the trouble I think because what you try to get bounty from might not be a defined player.
Make sure in the map options you have made players and also to make sure that they are players by checking if they have a start location or not.
Also check the trigger is enabled and check no other trigger is turning bounty off and make sure that the killable units give bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.