• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[AI] Boss Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I hope I'm posting in the right area, otherwise many apologies.

Well after over 2 years my ORPG map Poplicant which has been solely worked on by my self, with a few friends as pleb play testers, is finally almost ready for Beta testing.

One, single, last thing remains...

Boss AI triggersz!

Now usually I'd spend the next 2 months trying to work it all out my self, but after about 2 days and only having made a couple of very basic ones I'm over it.

So I'm looking for someone who is either VERY advanced in GUI triggers or fairly advanced in JASS to do my boss triggers.

I have about 18 basic bosses that simply need something like entangling roots, but actually casting it and taking advantage of it, and 5 advanced bosses that I would like to have at least several cool looking, inteligent abilities. They don't have to be original or creative, just cool looking, and test a hero's skills and common sense (like DON'T stand on the black hole lol).

If you manage to do all 18+5 bosses your self (with some help for me, like I said I already did 2-3 basic ones) in the next week or two then you will get co-credit for the map, so it would be Poplicant by ihatehumans and <yournamehere> if you manage to get 40% or more done then I will put you in the dedication spot for the credits (ie the requirements quest spot for the "Credits" in the quest tab) and if you mange to get even just one done you will get a mention in the credits.

Map Info:

All bosses have an 'alcove' where they are separated from trash mobs, heroes can escape boss fights simply by running away. There are 8 players, each with one hero, players can be allies or enemies and encounter the boss and each other at the same time. Heroes are saved to players by a unit array: PlayersHero [PlayerNumber] all basic bosses can (and will) respawn several times, advanced bosses will not respawn.

Basic Boss List:

Necromancer (spawns zombies) DONE
Bandit Lord (using Rexxar model)
Ancient Treant
Troll Warlord
Ogre Big Boss DONE
Murloc Warlord
Spectre (like a banshee, or wraith)
Hogger (Gnoll Boss)
Sparkfang DONE
Wildkin (giant wild beast)
Dryad Boss (Keeper of the Grove)
Hydra (three headed sea beast)
Satyr (half elf half demon)
Sea Dragon DONE
Nerubian Lord (Crypt Lord)
Nerubian Queen (Crypt Fiend)
Giant Scorpion
Razormane Boss DONE
Vampire (Dreadlord)
Ghost DONE

Advanced Bosses:

Firelord (all fiery with infernals)
Sea Giant (leader of murlocs and naga)
Shadow Lord (a cloaked evil spell caster)
Frost Wyrm (all frozen and dead lol)
Demon (Archimonde style)

Bosses with DONE have been done and do not need to be submitted.

Any submission for any boss is welcome, like I said you will get credit mentions, and if you make 40% of em then you'll get prime mention, do em all and I'll have your babies lol!

Last edited:
Level 18
This is a request, so it has to be posted in the Requests section.

PS: If you want people to be more interested, give them a little bit of info about each boss. Not too much or people won't bother to read it at all. That way, they can see if they're capable of making those triggers and if it catches their interest.

Level 3
I can do the shadow lord boss if you want me too I can pretty easily do some cool stuff with GUI not really really good with GUI but im decent and im creative:)

Level 2
Sorry I can't work out how to delete it.

If a mod passes by then perhaps delete it, I have just posted in the requests section, sorry I missed it, I thought it was for models requests not for triggers.

P.S. I'm not intentionally double posting I just thought I should put it there so this one can be deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.