• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bored of wc3? Try Blip & Blop - Balls of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Sometimes you get bored of wc3 and want to play something else. Well this one is a great freeware game.
This is an old game which I enjoyed playing. I just recently started playing it again and its still great so I want to share it with you guys :). The game contains a lot of violence, some strong language and a lot of fun. Link is for the game developers site, they got few screenshots up there and the download link.

Blip & Blop - Balls of Steel

Level 10
I got that game years ago. ITs too bad the publishers quit after making one other game that they planned to sell. After that went horribly they just closed down everything.

I used to play it with my friends all the time. REally fun, i got to the zombie care bear boss. Then i ran out of lives.

Btw, a hint for the carebear night club, if you climb on the counter, then on top of the shelf, you will be able to reach the lights at the roof. Theres a kickass laser gun there that will help you pwn everything untill you get to the alley.

Off topic:

400TH POST

Status
Not open for further replies.