• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bored Aussie server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Recently I've been playing on a private Warcraft III server called Bored Aussie, which is, as the name implies, as server for Australians mostly. It's pretty good as if you're in Australia delay should always be fairly low and such, and there seems to be less leavers etc than on Battle.net's servers.

Anyway, you need a special registry key, a dll and an exe to play on Bored Aussie, so here's a package that installs them all: http://home.exetel.com.au/chad/downloads/BAInstaller.msi

You also need to make your account at http://pvpgn.boredaussie.com/index.php?page=register, not ingame.

Anyway, I hope some of you join BA and come play, as I tend to play there more than on Lordaeron these days.

-*meow*

Level 7
actually ill admit. i dont mind dota. i mean its horribly unbalanced, suffers from a massive snowball effect, has many unoriginal heros, has countless repeat abilities that are on multiple heros, and has an item system so whoever gets the best items first wins (thus adding even more so onto the snowball effect) but all in all its an entertaining game if your bored and looking for something to do. there are countless better maps (eota, spellcraft, we were footmen... to name a few. of course we were footmen... is my map but i still like it) but its the community of dota i hate

Level 18
In fact, you'd have to be a Hive Workshop member with like 10 posts or something, and then you'd ask Ralle for an accoutn and he'd make one. We could use it for tournaments and testing maps and all sorts of stuff. And Ralle could probably run it off the hosting he's already got.
So what say ye, Ralle?

-*meow*

Status
Not open for further replies.