• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Bonus Damage per Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
  • Sample Trigger
    • Events
      • -------- Your Event --------
    • Conditions
      • -------- Your Conditions --------
    • Actions
      • Set baseDamage = 100.00
      • Set bonusDamage = ((Mana of (Triggering unit)) / 5.00)
      • Set totalDamage = (baseDamage + bonusDamage)
All variable types are "real"

Level 9
well.. I was thinking on how to do this one..
But I cant think of a way to do it.. >.<
This is basically a System .. That Adds Additional 1 damage per 5 Mana Points of the Unit..

some one help! >.<

Do you mean per attack or physical damage? If that's it I'll show you how.

• <Name of the Trigger>
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is Attacked
    • Conditions
      • (No Conditions)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage (Attacked unit), dealing (Mana of Attacking unit/(5)) damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
Note:
/ - Division(Math Operator)
This is like the Backstab ability of Rikimaru in DotA.The damage bonus is not visible in the damage icon card but the attacked unit still receives the bonus damage.

Level 9
Hmmm.. Those might actually work.
and for the one you showed to me Sephiroth. I dun want something like that..
Its something like Item Bonus Damage.. >.<

What do you mean item bonus item damage? Like the ability that Claws of Attack can possess? If that's it, Just add the Boolean Condition "Attacking unit has item-type of Claws of Attack" but just like I said before, the damage bonus is not visible in the damage icon card.

Last edited:
Level 9
You can abuse the "An unit is attacked" script by pressing stop a lot of times.
Never use that event!

Instead use a damage detection system.

Then use a Custom Script line that removes leaked Issued Unit Order to avoid lags or leakage. I don't think if there's a valid JASS code for that because I am not good in JASS-ing.:sad::sad: Not sure of that.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.