• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bonus Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
(i dont know if this is the place to put this, if it isent then please move/remove this)

Hi, i played this with my friend and i loved it.

but im just wondering if you would be doing the bounus campaign or would it be impossible? :D

good luck with later chapters im loveing them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Ah you mean the Rexxar Campaign?
I've given it a quick think over, and I've thought about it.

I would have to merge as many of the maps as possible into a single one to reduce the need to save/load.
But then when you had to switch map you would use be a given a code every time you went to the next area, and you'd have to load it on the next map.

No promises though!
I still don't know how far I'll get on this campaign.

And I'm glad you enjoyed the campaign so far!

Level 12
It's actually very possible, though Spoon's bigger problem is loss of motivation/interest in the project before getting there than the complications of the Bonus Campaign.

Level 3
Well, now you've got 3 moderators ready to bug test whenever we have free time, and you said it yourself that getting someone to do the routine stuff you do on every map would double your production speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.