• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bob and John

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Bob and John is a cinematic about two brothers named Bob and John.
They are acting really wierd when they talk.
Theres not much to tell about this cinematic.
I thinks it's over 1 minute.

WARNING!!!
DONT READ THIS IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR THE END!

At the end they will die so yea.
I will not make a part 2.
So if you liked it you will not get a part 2.

I hope you enjoy my little cinematic!

Keywords:
Bob and John,Cinematic
Contents

Bob and John (Map)

Reviews
03:38, 16th Aug 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Do not upload maps until you are sure it's good, I've told you that before... I don't like the 'humour' in this cinematic, but I'll just ingore that. There were some typo's ("Hwo"), when they said "Let's...

M

03:38, 16th Aug 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Do not upload maps until you are sure it's good, I've told you that before...
I don't like the 'humour' in this cinematic, but I'll just ingore that.
There were some typo's ("Hwo"), when they said "Let's go right", they actually went left (really...), the terrain is bad (stacked trees, no tileset variation, doodads haven't been used corectly, terrain is flat), the camera is bad (it moves in 1 direction only, then it stops, then it moves to another direction, ...).
The triggers are bad (waits and leaks), there is almost no story, or no hidden meaning behind the cinematic, erm... did I forget something? Ohh, right: they didn't host your map, it only seemed like that, but it's blizzard's fault.

Well, this is enough for rejection I guess.