• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Board Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Word to the wise real quick-

Our boards do not support anything other then subSilver right now, so don't change the board styles under you profile options to anything other then that. You'll only get yourself locked off the site. If anyone is having problems with said board styles and cannot access their profiles to switch it back, feel free to contact me and I'll get it fixed.
-VGsatomi

Level 8
mine was about to have something different too. i had this problem but got fixed.

Blade you could have asked vg to ban,or delete your old account so you can create a new 'Blade.dk' account,you can tell him do do it even now,i think they can change usernames.(like darky did)

Level 2
hahahahaha

I have the 2 also, but I'M BACK

Btw VG you say contact you but your email doesn't show in prof and you can't PM without logging in (which you can't when you're a moron like myself who changed the style)

Status
Not open for further replies.