• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BoA 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

BoA 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
16:40, 23rd Oct 2008 Septimus: Invalid author name, sources rejected.

M

16:40, 23rd Oct 2008
Septimus: Invalid author name, sources rejected.

Level 2
Written in the Readme:

Acknowledgement:

First, of all thank you for downloading this map and I apologise for the big file
size. A Lite Version for 1.0b will be released prior to BoA Beta Version 1.1. It will
contain the same custom junk uhh err... ojects as Beta Version 1.0b but will not
contain any custom models. There will also a Lite Version for 1.1 after it is
released.

Battle of Ages (BoA) Beta Version 1.0b:

A DotA inspired map. A war between the Alliance (Humans and Night Elves) and the
Horde (Orcs and Undead) that has been raging for ages, thus dubbed "Battle of Ages"
or BoA for short...

Features:

- Complex custom spells
- Dota inspired Custom items
- custom models for heroes (all heroes have hero glows)
- Unique heroes (complete with modified names :))

Note:

This is a beta version. I know that the map is unfinished; this will be updated once
all heroes have been created and balanced (or when I feel like it :)). This is an
unprotected map; you are free to edit this and/or repost this as long as give me
credit/ask for my permission.

* Discuss BoA at www.kingster1.proboards54.com.
* Also consider visiting www.freewebs.com/sillimanuniversitygamehaven
* Email me at [email protected]

-Kingster