• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blue Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Blue Dusk

Screenshot-6.jpg

A followers' base

Storyline: Empire
The Empire has stretched beyond the boundaries of all known kingdoms, and is now destined to rule the world.
In order to conquer the Dark Ones, the last true enemies to the Empire, they will need to replenish their thinly-populated settlements, stretched thin by the ever-growing Imperial influence, as to not allow them any easy points to attack.

Storyline: Followers
Once a small cult living under the banner of the empire, the Followers were exiled for their use of dark magic.
Scavenging for food under the harsh blue moon, the Followers have discovered their true calling--the resurrection the ultimate being, the originator of the arts of chaos...
The Dark One

Description: Followers
The Followers' have more expensive units, and can harbor less of them at once compared to the Empire. What they lack in numbers they make up for in unique abilities and dozens of special upgrades unique to their faction. You can overpower lesser Imperial players with a clever combination of abilities and units, or tech up for long enough to summon the Dark One, typically turning the tide in your favor.

Description: Empire
Having steam-powered weapons of war at your disposal can seem like a massive advantage against most defenses, and it can be, when used correctly. But other than siege weapons the Imperials have a nasty arsenal of infantry as well. From the Spearman to the Longbowman, the Empire can harbor a well-balanced force, and can use them efficiently without too much work--making them the perfect beginning race.

Gameplay Synopsis:
Taking homage from classical-style RTS games, Blue Dusk has two distinct factions each with differing tech-trees and balanced, unique units. From the Followers' Harbinger to the Imperial Devastator, units carry unique titles and abilities.

Screenshots Provided

More Information Coming...

Attachments

• Screenshot-4.jpg
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot-7.jpg
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Level 19
This looks very interesting. If you're interested, I can do some triggers for you.

Thanks. I would like help, but now right now. In about a week when I have all of the terrain done for my BETA map, and have in least the Empire 100% done I will inquire on your offer for some spells. I can trigger as well, but some help never hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.