• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BloodElfSorceress

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is one of my recently-made contract models. The entire idea was from BloodElf300, i just did the execution. It's supposed to be a brown-haired Blood Elf Sorceress, although it can serve many purposes (like Elven Princess, etc...). If you want to give me credits and/or repu for it,then give to BloodElf300 too. ^^ Do whatever you want with it, no need to ask me for permission(s). Have fun with it!

EDIT 1: My thanks to -Grendel and eubz, who reminded me that the head should be scaled. I wanted to do so before uploading, but i forgot it at the end. Thank you guys! The change has been applied, now the head fits better to the body.

EDIT 2: My thanks to Misha and eubz, who pointed out a minor problem: one of the vertices on her left hip wasn't properly assigned. Thanks to you guys, this problem could be fixed and it works better now!

Keywords:
Blood Elf, High Elf, Brown-Haired Elf, Elven Witch, Blood Elf Sorceress,
Contents

BloodElfSorceress (Model)

BloodElfSorceress (Model)

Reviews
18:08, 6th Apr 2012 DonDustin: the neck is not attached correctly to the body. Fix that please

M

18:08, 6th Apr 2012
DonDustin: the neck is not attached correctly to the body. Fix that please

Level 21
Make the head bigger, because the model itself looks weird with her with a large body and her having a small head.

as stated in the discription, the model was made by request. The design (which parts of which model are to be used) was from BloodElf300, NOT from me. I just made his design ''reality''. :wink: It's one of my models that have been made to fit into one person's needs, and not for the bright mass. Just check my modelling shop --> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/festering-model-workshop-208197/. Models made by request are uploaded, if the requester agrees. Otherwise, I keep a printscreen of them in my albums (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/191965-albums5269.html), just to proof that it was made by me.

if that model is just for that guy, and that guy's only need, then you should not even bother posting it here, as here you'll be poked and poked to improve it, until it is decent, or super-pretty (depending on you)
If you're not willing to take the constructive criticism of a few of us, i dunno what you're doing here..

and judash.. take that post down or face a report :/

whatever......i just upload those models on good luck more or less. The models I make for the bright mass slightly differ from those of contracts. This is mainly because contract-models are usually designed from someone else, and so i don't have that much freedom to say ''O.K., i didn't make it exaclty as requested, because it looks better this way''. My custom models are usually better made, as they've to be useful for more than just one person. :wink:
her head is too small
have you actually downloaded it? :goblin_jawdrop:

Last edited:
Level 9
This model more less is what it is... A Sorceress head placed on Jaina's body with the cape, arms and legs of the RoC priest and the staff of a TFT Priest with a green glow on it.

I'm glad BloodElf300 got the model he needed, but this just isn't really that good, theres still a lot of problems;

The Sorceress' neck isn't meshed well with Jaina's body and looks "stuck on".

The skin tones of head and body don't match or even blend togeather.

The size of her head in the portrait is way to small for Jaina's body and also suffers from the above two problems.

It has great pontential, your just not trying to make use of it. Not to sound harsh but I give it a 2/5, hope to see you update it and make it more unique. :grin: