• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BloodElfSorceress

Keywords:
pixie fairy faery butterfly
Contents

BloodElfSorceress (Model)

Level 1
5 points good model :wink:
hmm if i see this model i remember the void succubus model in the frozen throne beta ^^

Level 1
5 points good model :wink:
hmm if i see this model i remember the void succubus model in the frozen throne beta ^^

Marilith.

M

Marilith.

This is a very good model in my opinion, I gave it a 5/5.

Level 17
For some weird reason I can get the talking portrait working for this model. I set the paths per instructions, the model is working (great) but the talking portrait keeps showing up from random distances: sometimes I see her tighs, or the top of her head, sometimes I see her from far away, sometimes just a pink glow, etc. No idea why, any ideas?

Changed Texture Path

Dunno if this is ok but i just changed the texture path for you, and added a camera view.

if u want i will remove it right away, the main reason i did it is cuz some ppl dont know how to do/fix this.

ALL WHO HAVE MESSED UP TEXTURES DOWNLOAD THIS.

CUSTOM PATH : "BloodElfSorceress.blp"

Attachments

• BloodElfSorceress_ByTIKI.zip
    133.7 KB · Views: 108
Level 9
ive never been a fan for stuff like this (im more of a, naga warrior, demon tank kinda guy)
but this is legit beautiful brotha brotha...im gonna use it in the new up and coming RPG "Rapture RPG" (yes this will be the greatest rpg to hit warcraft 3 since Teve) and imma make this one of the end game heroes u class up to. possibly the end game caster/healer
sick....