• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BloodElf-SpellThief.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is my first resource, I was looking at his portrait, then suddenly got an idea to turn him to an amazing SUPER HERO LOL.

It is bad I know it, Any help will be apperciated, Actually I hope someone make a better one because I find mine bad so this seems like a request :)

And can someone make a new button for my SUPER HERO? :D

Enjoy!!! No credits needed.

Keywords:
Silencer, Spell theif, Hero, Super
Contents

Spell Theif To a hero (Texture)

Reviews
09:46, 3rd Jan 2012 M0rbid: A solid idea, however like you already figured out - I guess: This needs a lot more work to be approved, it is mostly recoloured and lacks a lot. Take your time and effort to work on your freehand skills. Here is a place...

M

09:46, 3rd Jan 2012
M0rbid: A solid idea, however like you already figured out - I guess: This needs a lot more work to be approved, it is mostly recoloured and lacks a lot. Take your time and effort to work on your freehand skills. Here is a place for feedback on unfinished works: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/texturing-surfacing-274/