• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Paladin

Bloodelven Paladin. Based on Proudmoore model. Blue Parts are team coloured. Don't modify it in any way without my permission. Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. Thanks.

Keywords:
blood elf paladin warrior captain
Contents

Bloodelf Paladin (Model)

Bloodelf Paladin (Model)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
HeroBloodelvenPaladin by General Frank
has been approved by Rui.

This model has been downloaded to ensure that the link exists, scanned with Anti-Virus Software to ensure that it's safe to download, and tested in-game to ensure that it won't crash your map in any way.
Any issues, please take any of the following steps:

-Report in our 3D Modelling / Animation Forum;
-Send a Private Message to the reponsible moderators (Chriz, Rui, Werewulf, Wolverabid);
-Send a Private Message to the one who approved this resource (Rui).

Personal Opinion:
Very good, he looks like a Paladin version of the Spell Breaker. I have rated this resource 8.

Happy modding, and thanks for using The Hive Workshop.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

They are all in-game textures, no need to import anything.

Level 1
yeah i think the legs should b colour as well, and teh mask should b fixed abit, looks too plain contrasted on the pic even thouh you prob cant ttell during the game nice work 7/10 :p

Level 2
is there a way you could give him the sword he has in the picture. its way cooler than the one he has ingame. 9/10 cause the current sword is not really in keeping with the blood elf theme and his overall look. the one in the picture is fantastic however (hint hint) lol.

Level 2
NO, please dont lose the helmet thing, that makes him look alot cooler than he would if he didnt have it. One thing though, the rest of the blood elf eyes are glowing, with not pupil, so if you change anything, it should be to take away the pupils and make them glowing and flaming like the rest of the blood elves.

Level 3
10/10, because most people are looking for differnent race paladins. But...I have found really good pallys in the basic modles. Night Elf=Warden. (Blood) Elf=Spellbreaker. Orc=Thrall. Undead=Tint 025 025 025 Arthas with Frostmourn.

Level 8
Ok here what i did

I checked:
Animations
# Base
# Stand - 1
# Stand - 2
# Stand Ready
# Attack - 1
# Attack - 2
# Death
# Stand Victory
# Spell
# Stand Channel
# Dissipate
# Walk
# Stand Fifth
# Stand Fourth

Everything seems to be working fine. Nice model.

Note: I did not edit or do anything to gain rep from people. I just checked it on a map to see if the paladin is all fixed.

5/5

Last edited:
Level 2
GODur like god damn pro.........its like......pro damn......damn ......pro....its like godly....or as dota says BEYOND GODLIKE SOMEONE KILL HIM.....but we dont wanna kill u....god model