• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Blood Moon ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
-Do you means Player can choose whether they want to use ARROW KEY or default RIGHT-CLICK for movements?

-I see no problem with the cam, but using ARROW KEY for moves is a little bit to hard
while fighting.

-If its Ok! Let me joined the BETA tester.

Level 9
-Do you means Player can choose whether they want to use ARROW KEY or default RIGHT-CLICK for movements?

yes you can use arrow key movement and right-click movement....both is possible.

-I see no problem with the cam, but using ARROW KEY for moves is a little bit to hard
while fighting.

every player can set the 2 cams to its own desire (outdoor cam and indoor cam)....so if you want it to be a third person cam he uses either one of the preset cam values or he uses his own sets (you can set the angle and the distance of the 2 cams with textcommands to every value). so if you prefer arrow key movement for fighting you can set the cams to fit for that and if you want the right-click movement you can set the cam to fit for that too.

-If its Ok! Let me joined the BETA tester.

if the map gets beta ill post it here so everyone you would like to can play it ^^ and for alpha ill post it here too and will choose some testers xD

Level 9
i try my best ^^ was ill some days so i had enough time to work on the terain xD maybe im able to finish the terrain of the 3rd and 4th area this weekend...we'll see ^^

Level 9
Hello all :D

finally I'm back to work on the map :DD

I'm sorry for being inactive for so long but work and appointments fed off all my free time and so it wasn't even possible for me to find time to play a fast game...but now I have the time and the will to work on the map to make it as finished as possible ;D

beside I still recruit like in the first post said ;D if you are intrested just write a PM ;D

I hope that there are still some people intrested in this map...

oh and I wish all of you a Merry X-Mas Guys! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.