• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Moons ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Some of you May Not Even Care But I have a Team Assembled for a ORPG Game We Thought of Called Two Moons....The game is Farely Good Atm. you Start Out in a Little Remote City of Ald'hun ScreenShots Will Be Comeing Soon of Whats going on.....Some of you Maybe ask of what the Combat System is like we'll its going to be something like this U Press "A" and he attks but its not ato u gota Keep Pressing To Attack....Here are a Few Screen Shots so far...not Great Scenery Due to im still looking for a Terrainer..but i can use some help on where i can find some Great High Def Models...if eny one can help me

Attachments

• a Pond.jpg
    a Pond.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 142
Level 2
Well i Said there be more screenshots soon, was going to make a thread in the Project but found one about 2 hours later :p and i'll post the map here when the things finished or close to a Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.