• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Mage model edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
character.gif

I this for my map. Must be a model, not a skin, need a portrait.

Any takers?

Level 21
Well can't you just take it from the DOTA or nevermind.
They probably have it locked from people getting their stuff, and yeah I want this as well for my project, before Kael'thas went all vengeful for his people and mad with power.

Level 5
Thanks. Just one other question; will this replace both Blood Mage and Kael models or will it just replace Blood Mage? I need both your one and the original one for my map.

Level 21
Mind me asking, but is it team colored?
Would be useful and thanks for the High Elf Kael, because needed him for some cutscenes in my project.

Level 21
Never knew that the Blood Mage and Kael had two different features, and their portraits look actually the same.
Looks good too, and thanks for sharing Danvan for your model and I gladly appreciate it.

Yeah, the ingame Blood Mage and Kael uses the same textures.
So I've now uploaded a modified Kael model that uses the custom texture via this path:
Hero_BloodElf.blp

I've also optimized the modified model's filesize as well by linearizing the animations.

Attachments

• KaelWhite.mdx
    183.2 KB · Views: 161
  • KaelWhite_Portrait.mdx
    64.9 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.