• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Fountain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A model of a blood standing fountain.

Keywords:
Fountain, blood, black citadel, outland
Contents

Blood Fountain (Model)

Reviews
14:11, 10th Aug 2014 MiniMage: Work on the wrap and work on making it look like a fountain, there's no streams of water, or anything really. Viewing the model it's just a couple glows with a pool rooted onto a pillar. I'm not saying that the model...

M

14:11, 10th Aug 2014
MiniMage: Work on the wrap and work on making it look like a fountain, there's no streams of water, or anything really. Viewing the model it's just a couple glows with a pool rooted onto a pillar. I'm not saying that the model does not have potential, but work on getting more of a fountain vibe to it, at least.

This is a simple geoset merging :/

Please no :(( I'm not a fan of that wrap either :C

(I rarely give 1/5, I'm sorry.)

1/5

All models are based on simple geoset merging or else we'll be just stealing models from other games and uploading them here. Let's say ninja models for example :3
We need to use War3 models to create War3 models not drag some models from WoW of other games :ogre_rage:

though is see with the model viewer the water looks wierd when "spraying" xd

See it in game not with model viewer :3
Model viewer doesn't show some effects.

Umm, what? o.o That's not what I meant. Other modelers do their models from scratch like PROXY or Tauer among others. Don't interpret my words incorrectly -_-'

Well i usually get deep in conversation in cases like this but i'm sure the hive won't appreciate it.
I didn't interpret your words incorrectly. You stated you opinion and so did it.
Maybe that was a metaphorical pipe-bomb to those who drag other game models here. :ogre_haosis:

All models are based on simple geoset merging or else we'll be just stealing models from other games and uploading them here. Let's say ninja models for example :3
We need to use War3 models to create War3 models not drag some models from WoW of other games :ogre_rage:

See it in game not with model viewer :3
Model viewer doesn't show some effects.

there is alot of people make model from scratch
for example, me... i don't make model from scratch xd

the effect part :\ ok..

the wrap of the fountain indeed looks bad.. you should try to make a seamless one that does not separate the individual 'planes' visually, but makes them 'connect' to each other. also.. since it's blood.. i think that every part of that stone that gets in contact with the blood, should have a small blood 'film' ya know that blood stains stuff :p