• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Rogue

Some sort of blood elven mage hunter or something. MPQ archives and maps compress the model to something around 130kb. I recommend to check out model ingame, with all it's ribbons and bugs in magos.

Don't forget to give in credits, if you use this. You can edit this model however you want.

Ingame (outdated):

210592-albums5125-picture62159.png

Update: tweaked proportions and normals.
Update #2: Futher tweaks. Proportions are normal now. Old stand animation is gone. Cheers!

Keywords:
Blood, Elf, Hero, Dagger, Knife, Mage, Hunter, Invisible, Blink, Ribbons, SpellBreaker, Assasin, Rogue, WoW, Backstab, Blademaster.
Contents

Blood Elf Rogue (Model)

Blood Elf Rogue (Model)

Reviews
23:44, 9th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: The proportions are rather strange. His fists look like amputation stubs. You need more work on this. EDIT: Alright, better.

M

23:44, 9th Oct 2012
Kwaliti:

The proportions are rather strange. His fists look like amputation stubs. You need more work on this.

EDIT: Alright, better.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Looks a little disproportionate, arms are short and the head is big, actually it looks like Will Farel when he was in Zoolander lol. 3/5

Level 34
@eubz, what texture:D?

Well as it's mentioned in the description, attack and walk animations (the ones with more frames) are taken from wow. All others animations are made in mdlvis, because i couldn't use all wow animations due to the filesize.

E: btw his head size is more like the matter of taste.

Last edited:
^What do you mean as cartoonish? It's a warcraft dated 2002-2003, everything is quet cartoonish.

What I mean is that they aren't shaded very well.

And, no, the stuff in warcraft does not look very cartoonish. Sure, it may not have good graphics, but it doesn't look like somebody drew a few lines on a paper and used the paint bucket.

Level 9
I have to say, the arms look really off and the textures don't fit with the rest of the models in Warcraft 3.
Also, what's up with the gray hair and the horrifying hairstyle. xD

Level 34
^He is a fuckin' hipster ^^ I just wanted to make his hairstyle kinda more unique for warcraft, but i forgot to add more polys to it)
Well, it looks fine to me, so i don't think that i'm going to make any new fixes. Still thanks for a feedback.

For people, whos screenshot didn't update:

Attachments

• Blood.png
    Blood.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 109
Level 4
Proportions are kind of weird and especially the head, try to work on it and update screenshot if possible !