• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Dance

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi, This is my first spell in the world editor so be cool...I would like to thanks A77-STA12 who doesn't play wc3 anywmore but who helped me with Variables.
-----------------------------------------------
*Blood Dance*

Start an old ritual of destructive power arround the Blood Dancer dealing incredible damage.

Combins of pheonix and wyrm missile arround the hero who make a circular mouvement.
-----------------------------------------------
*I had some problems with the additional damage in fonction of the arrtibutes of the hero... So if someone can help me about that, it would be cool. I finally took the normal damage of the Blood Dance dummy spell...I know thats very bad but like i said its my FIRST spell*

Warcraft3 ingame name: Destroboy

Your favorite Squirrel, Conker.

Keywords:
Blood circul phoenix missile wyrm fire Dance
Contents

Blood Dance (By Destroboy) (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 10:02, 10th May 2010 The_Reborn_Devil: A proper in-game screenshot is required for this to be approved. Status: Rejected until updated Rating: N/A PM me or another mod once...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

10:02, 10th May 2010
The_Reborn_Devil:

A proper in-game screenshot is required for this to be approved.

Rating: N/A

PM me or another mod once you've updated this to get it reviewed again. Have a nice day!

Level 5
You don't have any right to upload spell that violates the rules!

No ingame screenshot and code plus poor description. I don't care first spell or not.

Without any update this spell will be rejected for sure.

Level 3
Bad english. Bad description. No screenshots. No code

Vote for rejection.

Level 9
guys give him construxtive cristism

Destroboy add code into the description tell more about the spell and please watch your grammar errors.
A screenshot can be taken ingame just test the spell and when its casting press the print screen button on your keyboard
Also before posting a spell you should go to trigger section if ur not a good code and ask them if the code is leak and lagfree (lagfree u should be able to notice yourself)

Level 1
Sry for the bad spelling, anyway I don’t rely understand your meaning pls tell me in a more easy way. must I copy all custom unit,spell,buff. . .?that what I see on youtube

Level 5
Well, it's good to hear that you're going to correct it cause some people who upload lacked resources don't even come back to collect comments and feedback to improve their works.