• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Board [Turn Based Strategy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have a very cool turn based system setup, but I have too many projects to work on. So I figured I would post it here and perhaps somebody else would take up the mantle. I have a bunch of ideas written down for abilities and such.

Please note this takes A LOT of knowledge of JASS. For those who think Game Cache is slow, the new patch Blizzard made it faster so neener neener neener.

If you need help understanding the system, just ask. It supports large units, small units, large flying units, and small flying units. It has an arrow key system for movement with non flying units (Since I was unsuccessful at making a morphing algorithm to determine movement paths for ground units, players have to do it manually which isn't a big deal with arrow keys).

Attachments

• Blood Board.w3x
    2.7 MB · Views: 58
  • Blood Board.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.