• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood and Guts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Overview
Alright so this is just a basic outline of what this map is about.
This map is focused around your hero ( An Abomination ), and his small little army. The purpose is to win by defeating the other abomination heroes and their armies by killing there hero and units. To get more units you take you find an armory and use an abomination ability that summons a skeletal minion, he can build your buildings for you and gather weapons ( Gold ) to get more minions. The first resource is Weapons ( Gold ) and Body Parts? (Lumber; Need a better name possibly?). You get the weapons from gathering from armories and body parts from killing enemy units.

Sorry if that paragraph doesn't make sense, im just trying to get my idear down.

Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions? Feedback Please!

Oh and i have some attached terrain if someone wants to take a look :D

Attachments

• BloodandGutsDif.w3x
    270.5 KB · Views: 34
Level 8
How about changing the bodyparts into corpses. That maybe would decrease the amount of gained luber per kill (because only ONE corpse for each kill), but you could change the amount of lumber needed, too.

Explanation, why Isaid that: I didn't play teh map yet and therefore can'T know how much lumber i gain with each level.

Status
Not open for further replies.