• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

<Blizzard Visit Wc3sear>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Blizzard Entertainment
Blizzards map maker Mike
blizzard_gold.jpg

http://www.Blizzard.com
[==This site of what we have seen is very pop... and manny goes here to ask about help, well we don't have the time to do like this (Forums) and stuffs. So now is mike here [Map Making] and i sertenly help you with problems, Q; iam gonna give you as easy explain of the help you want.==]

Hello every one, i am one of Blizzard map maker.
I have made alot of Terrain and helping.
If you have qustions about map making or need help then you can ask here:________ ^^]

I don't care if you people think i am a fake, i know i am not a fake.
if you think every one you meet who is like "Known,Famous" is a fake then you need to change your mind. I can only tell that i am no fake, i can give you a very very small map where i create a terrain you never seen, cool effects and new abilities... i can make this becouse i have the right resources.

Level 2
I'd say he's not a fake, but has a spelling issue. Anyone ever notice Blizzard has an account on this site? I do. I saw the name "Blizzard Entertainment" in the icon section. The icons look like Blizzard's.
Also, lorothrigs, that sig is sick. Barf type of sick.
Edit: If he (lorothrigs) changes his sig, this is what it was: http://img180.exs.cx/img180/4408/babesig3rb.jpg

Level 7
well whether or not hes fake really doesn't matter, if he can provide the resources he says, who cares :p

of course imho an employee of blizzard with such education and professionality would certainly have much better spelling and grammar

at least -he- knows hes not a fake

and of course if i'm proven otherwise i stand corrected

of course a last name would always be nice to have too

Level 7
Disabler said:
I'd say he's not a fake, but has a spelling issue. Anyone ever notice Blizzard has an account on this site? I do. I saw the name "Blizzard Entertainment" in the icon section. The icons look like Blizzard's.
Also, lorothrigs, that sig is sick. Barf type of sick.
Edit: If he (lorothrigs) changes his sig, this is what it was: http://img180.exs.cx/img180/4408/babesig3rb.jpg

btw the icons you speak of are blizzards, they were ripped from WOW

Level 1
Can it be that Difficult to understand and respect me?
I am here to help with programming and maps/Skins/spells...
Come here if you need help with that and i help.
but don't come here and tell me i am a fake or that i am spelling strange, i need to do this kind of "text" becouse theres many out there who isent understand eng to good, and i am trying to do the Need to an easy and good explain.
blizzard-logo-large.png

you dident like the Golden logo.....

My name is Mike Morhaime...
and plz just come here if you are needed!

WoW

WoW

Level 2
Its cool Blizzard is here :D and Welcome to the site!

I need help with game cache!

Like Rexxar's campaign, where its save the map and load another. Can you create a little tutorial campaign how to do? and with a little quest? I think many other peoples also have problems with that!

thx

Level 1
Sure i can make a small tutrial for you...
and sure i can make whole new abilities: give me an idea of a new ability.

and ill make it. ;)

The Tutrial is gonna be posted here if you want and you can see.

Level 6
If you are a member of Blizzard, Why dont add a post on the orginal warcraft III forum site with your account with a link to this post. Or have an new news about this site :?:

I'm 50% sure that you are etheir fake or real :roll:

Make your map and I think that the moderators on this site really will make some new NEWS! :)

Level 13
I don't know why you even take the time to discuss about that. A Blizzard-employee wouldn't present himself that way (or would be kinda stupid if he does).
Anyway, that topic doesn't really make any sense, so it gets locked.

Yay, faster than Panto 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.