• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

High Skilled map creator need sugestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Thanks to Blizzard i've become very higly "pro" map maker, if you want help from me msg me and my question is: i want to do a map but i have no ideas of a map, give me a idea and ill make it +you can get the honor to help if you are higly skilled at map creations...
(Show me what you can)

//abe

Level 9
you want some idea... Make a campaign like the Rexxar bonus campaign, whit sub map. The subject-> Diablo 2. recreate everything, all the 5 acts, all the quest, the mercenari, try to make a system so we can equip the hero whit armor weapon glove boot... for the hero selection, make 3 hero for each caracter, exemple: Bear druid, Wind druid, Wolf druid, arc amazon, jav amazon, fire sorcerress, ice sorcerress, skeleton necro, poison necro.......

if everything is perfect it will be a great success because everyone love diablo

Level 2
:D Very THX 4 good idea about D2 CC :D
but... i need a crew who helps me out to do this i think.. becouse blizzard can't help they are to bissy and they did only trained me becouse i'm a good customer and i'v helped them 1 time...

Recruit of new crew starts soon...

Level 9
Ok I will massage you though I already uninstalled my warcraft & I will install it again for you. Btw, do you have msn, YIM, or visible email? Well, I could only be a tester for the finish product. :D Just dont bother to sign me in ok as a tester of course. :D

Thank You!

Level 6
Sers
i hadn't had much time rescently to read the topics posted aroiund here, but now i after all a bit time to spend here.
therefore i have read this topic and I'd like to help you to. Not too much, i apologise, but i am good at triggers and if you want some i'll make em 4 u.

PS:
plz add more than only 3 hero-types. i'd like to create the hero-creation system on me own ( and am nearly done ) therefore i would love to have "classes" "professions" and "schools of magic"(or such)
In my system you choose a gender, then a body then a class ( mage, range, melee ) and after that youd "school" or whatever you wanna call it ( a set of preselected abilities, spells and items )

i would also love, if you can develop you char during the game ( eg from a paladin of light to a necromancy-paladin )

Level 13
Hey, i think you can make an offense map like DOTA, but with more innovation. i suggest that map has many heroes and many custom spells. I will help you for this, i have many idea to make simple and exciting spells. an then the map has mercenaries and secret path to do ambush, so that the player can use his mercenaries to create an ambush or just to force forward. Also modify gameplay constant for hero's attributes so that it will has lower hitpoints and high attack damage. Those makes many killing events on the game. For item you can make an item that can be upgraded repeatedly, like:

Boots of Speed
Boots of Speed #2
Boots of Speed #3
Boots of Speed #4
Boots of Flash

It can have 5 level or maybe 10 level, so that a player can focus on one item and make it greatest.

For the terrain you can make terrain that has secret power up like double damage, rage, and so on, but also has secret trap on some point on secret path that has been through evenly. The trap can be spiked trap, frost trap, poison trap, or anything.

Has many extra mode (-allrandom, -allpick, and so on) and has bounty on each player.

the bounty can raise if the player kills another hero, gains a level, acquire an item, or maybe amount of unit killed (it is up to you). The bounty also can decrease if the player killed. Those will makes the great player to become worthy and were hunted and the stupid player will become worthless.

I can help you for making spells and items. And if anyone has a home page, we can put the map on it, or maybe make new home page.

Wow, those are my idea. if you wanna create it, please ask me a favor, i will help you.

Level 7
AbeMipp said:
becouse blizzard can't help they are to bissy and they did only trained me becouse i'm a good customer and i'v helped them 1 time...

now, not to disvalidate your claim or anything, but WHY on bloody hell would blizzard bother to train you? or anyone for that matter? it rather so seems like a waste of time and resources to 'train' a non-employee in the use of waredit, since waredit is designed to be hyper-user-friendly and essentially learning to use it is just a matter of knowing where to find variables/values/fields, and as for triggering, thats just a matter of being able to operate logic and find the right functions (ability to program being an asset, but i hardly think blizzard would want to teach someone basic programming)

and btw, stop boasting, we don't care about it unless you have something to back it up, and even then we don't care unless you're willing to share

anyways, as for this whole diablo2 thing, if u plan to do it definately use a backpack/equipping system, something with the drag and drop features but design ur own and don't rip someone elses since ur so good at editing, and it would allow u much more freedom in implementing your own items and such

along with randomly generated terrain, gotta have that for a unique experience each time, but thats bloody easy

and hey, now you can create a skill tree that actually looks like diablos with the new image feature, though it wouldn't be seeable on the same screen as you were playing, so maybe scratch that

Level 2
1. Here is manny good ideas, i don't really know what to do now but i'm sertenly gonna think of it.

2. Raptor--: Well i did help Blizzard, and they say Thanks becouse you helped us we can offer something to you... and thats what happend i did only want to be a professional map creater so they did send me a document with everything i need, so i can do everything. hopes you understand and don't ask more about it, i just see it like a favor.

Level 7
AbeMipp said:
2. Raptor--: Well i did help Blizzard, and they say Thanks becouse you helped us we can offer something to you... and thats what happend i did only want to be a professional map creater so they did send me a document with everything i need, so i can do everything. hopes you understand and don't ask more about it, i just see it like a favor.

well i suppose you don't have to respond if you don't want to, but what is 'everything' that you can do?

and they only gave you a document? what, like a waredit readme? a JASS API? i can hardly fathom what document they could have given you that would help you THAT much. if they -only- gave you a document howcome i also remember you mentioning 'private programs' that you can't give out in other posts

AbeMipp said:
Well as i'm trained we/i/blizzard uses Script codes with a special program that is maded for blizzards st games, i got that program but i'm not allowed to give it out... but now you know how...

scripting, took me 3years to learn and now i can it very goood i can make everything with script.

(this is not some JASS junk)

Level 8
blizzard have absolutly no reason to give a program/documnet to one preson, people will fell unfair and its unlikly that they will do it ANYWAY.
also they have the risk of the person releasing the program to the public.
so you are making it all up and this is a lie.
if u want us to think diffrent, better get a hard proff like a screen shot of the program/document
or a proff from blizzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.