• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead Skeleton Hero skill sugestion(HOT!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hello beautifull people can u gv me sugestion
umm i hav this hero he has green flame and a skeleton head
has a cape

can u gv me skill sugestion?im 0 idea
btw its aos map so no imba skills hahahaha:ogre_love::ogre_love::ogre_love::ogre_love::ogre_love::ogre_love::fp:

Level 15
I reckon you use this model?

Okay, here's the idea:

The Fate-Weaver
Main Attribute: Intelligence
Abilities:
Strands of Fate - with titanic effort the Fate-Weaver shifts the strands of fate into favor of his allies. In essence, this is a map-wide Curse at enemies (with short duration and high cost, ofc)
Favoured by Fate - Passive - generally a mix of Drunken Brawler with underpowered Reincarnation.
Not Your Time Yet - returns all units within radius back to life and heals all heroes which are below 15% hp to maximum. Affects both friendly and enemy units.
True Destiny - Ultimate - a very powerful AoE spell. Makes all Heroes (both friendly and enemy) in the area max level, with massive bonuses to all stats and all abilities maxed out. It is channeled spell (like tranquility - to prevent from using it before combat away from enemies). After the spell ends, all levels and stats are set to their regular values.

Level 14
I reckon you use this model?

Okay, here's the idea:

The Fate-Weaver
Main Attribute: Intelligence
Abilities:
Strands of Fate - with titanic effort the Fate-Weaver shifts the strands of fate into favor of his allies. In essence, this is a map-wide Curse at enemies (with short duration and high cost, ofc)
Favoured by Fate - Passive - generally a mix of Drunken Brawler with underpowered Reincarnation.
Not Your Time Yet - returns all units within radius back to life and heals all heroes which are below 15% hp to maximum. Affects both friendly and enemy units.
True Destiny - Ultimate - a very powerful AoE spell. Makes all Heroes (both friendly and enemy) in the area max level, with massive bonuses to all stats and all abilities maxed out. It is channeled spell (like tranquility - to prevent from using it before combat away from enemies). After the spell ends, all levels and stats are set to their regular values.

Could be this one.

Not sure if it's Agility or Strength based.

//\\o0//\\

Level 9
Thanks guys + rep

Status
Not open for further replies.