• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blink Attack 1.04

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This spell blinks you forward 3 times ripping the ground and doing damage all around (to allied units too). I made this spell like a year ago and remade it today.

Keywords:
Blink, Attack, Jumper
Contents

Blink Attack (Map)

Reviews
17:05, 10th Sep 2009 hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for not being MUI.

M

17:05, 10th Sep 2009
hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for not being MUI.

Level 2
I'd say this spell is way to simple and easy... I don't think this will get approved... Oh and the description could be better as well...

Well i guess he is pretty new to spell making, and i assumed this was some of his best work, (or he wouldnt add it) therefore i wont rate it like it was RMX, but ill rate it from his level in spell making

Level 3
Thanks for comments.. yeah this was one of my first better spells then I stopped and now I wanted to post it here. And maybe someone will come with some good solution for those waits. I tried it with loop trigger but it didnt work as it was supposed to. This is not much of a remake I just added variables.

Last edited: